The State of Maine requires a persons applying to be a caregivers to complete a criminal background check and submit all of the required paperwork. In order to begin cultivating medicine, a caregiver must first have a qualifying patient designate them as their exclusive caregiver on a state application.
Here is an example of typical setup costs:
- The Caregiver license is $300 per patient
- The maximum number of patients a caregiver can cultivate for is 5 patients. ($1500 cost annually)
- Background check fee paid to the state $31
- Lights, tables, supplies and other equipment ($1000+)
- Monthly Operational Utilities ($200+)
Caregivers operating a legally compliant business in cooperation with CCM should expect to earn $20K to $40K or more per year in caregiver income. Contact CCM today for program details.
- Develop a personal relationship with your patient
- Provide affordable medicine based on your patients income level and budget
- Obey and respect the laws regarding medicinal marijuana
- Offer innovative and frequent support to fellow caregivers in the CCM network
- Be available to your patient during reasonable hours